View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 02:17 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm glad you clarified that you meant that as a joke. I will say that what I posted about his daughter being disappointed is literally just what I saw in a video, not a speculation.
??? I didn't mean it as a joke. I think Cody IS bummed hes not having a boy. That doesnt mean he is unhappy he is having a girl. I just bet he wanted a boy. No one has to agree with me, thats just my opinion. And we dont know for sure because we cant read cody's mind but thats what I think. Its not "awful" to say that. My dad was bummed I was a girl because my sister was born first. And he wanted a son. Most people want one of each just to experience it. It doesnt mean they dont love their other child. lol.

Quote:
The question is, Alexa, are you willing to reflect on the way you've voiced your opinions? Because so far, it seems that we keep having the same issues because you keep posting the same types of harsh comments. And it's not just in this thread.
Its not just in this thread, but it is about the same people, which I think says a lot. If I make negative comments about people on other boards, lets say someone like... Sandra from Survivor or annoying contestants in amazing race, or whatever, those are often laughed at, ignored, or some people eve agree with me! Which is where the double standard comes in. Its okay to be negative about people you dont like but as soon as I make a negative comment about someone you do like, then its not okay?

You loved Tyler, so as soon as I started criticizing his game play, people started having issues and then it just escalated from there. I do believe that after that, everything I said you just wanted to pick apart and get mad at. Ive been no different from when I first started posting on this forum to now. I am very honest and critical of everything I watch. Again, its not against the rules. I dont bash real people on scripted tv but I do critique real people on reality shows. Go into literally any thread here and I will be calling someone on the show obnoxious or annoying. I will be critiquing their clothing or their hair. Its what Im watching and seeing. Only NOW is it apparently a problem? And like I said before, I can go back and find numerous comments said by everyone else in here that were negative. I never threw a fit over that or took it personally. The real issue here its that I dont think the things I am saying are that offensive or over the top. Ya'll are acting like Im wishing for people to die or something. I dont see whats wrong, you guys do. Its just different opinions. So Im gonna continue reacting how I NORMALLY react. If people dont like my opinions they can simply ignore them.

Not everyone shares the same personality as you April. You can choose to be PC and nice and whatever, but this is a dang forum! I am going to vent about people I dislike and the things they do and most importantly, their game play. Its what we watch reality tv for! The drama and the entertainment. I can see why you can't be on twitter or tumblr because the opinions over are 10x harsher than mine.

And its silly to me that you guys get SO OFFENDED over me saying someone's outfit is atrocious yet you do not have the same enthusiasm or passion for issues that are actually really important like women's rights and racism. Angela made horrible comments on the show. Same with JC and yet thats easy for ya'll to forgive but me saying someone's hair is ugly means I should be burned at the stake? I literally dont understand at all. Angela never even freaking apologized and same for JC.

Quote:
The fact that you have both mods of this board consistently telling you that you are going overboard is a pretty clear indicator that, yes, you are doing something wrong. And the fact that you would accuse people of egging you on is ridiculous. Do you think the mods of this board like dealing with this? Do you think I, as a new and enthusiastic poster on this board, like seeing post after post of negativity and rudeness? Nobody's egging you on, because everybody's tired of dealing with it.
Its really not because you all three like Tyler and level 6 and same for Cody/Jess and so you are all supporting each other and getting super offended because I dont like any of them. Thats where this stems from. And if you didnt like the comments then you would think you would just stop posting here or stop posting so many useless/unnecssary photos. Ive never ever seen so many updates on cast members. Its only THIS season and it comes off very suspicious to me. Like you all get together and decide to spam the board purely because you know I don like any of them and have said it. If I posted a ton of fessy/haleigh and people really didnt like them then I wouldnt post about them anymore. Id find a couple thread I COULD post about them.... I'm not saying not to post but like, you cant get upset when I criticize the photos or whats going on. Trust me girl I'm tired of dealing with the sensitivity. Its just as frustrating for me to deal with the constant whining from you guys as it is for you guys to deal with me being negative.... its a two way street. i dont want to see cody/jess or level 6. I choose to block their social media so I dont have to see it and ten I come here and its being posted everywhere. Its annoying.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-19-2018 at 02:23 PM