View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 05:19 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

You would not be sad, Jess? Oh, I would be devastated. I finally am re-invested in the show thanks to this season and the Celeb season. With that said, I don’t see Big Brother going anywhere. It’s a ratings juggernaut. Shows like Survivor and Big Brother that can consistently deliver for so many seasons are such a rarity, and Big Brother provides three episodes a week of programming for them. And it’s cheap AF to produce. It’s a staple of the network, and even if they were for some reason to drop it from the schedule, some other network would pick it up in a heartbeat. I think that whole thing is just that Vegas spoiler source getting attention. Although I do think Julie could step down. I love Julie, but Big Brother can go on without her. Survivor without Jeff Probst, on the other hand . . .

In regards to whether or not Victor/Nicole was a spoiler . . . I mean, I did end up being spoiled on a whole segment of the episode. I had heard that they were engaged, but I hadn’t heard it was in the house. I mean, it’s not a super huge deal because it didn’t affect the game, but it did reveal something that happened in the episode, so I think we should probably keep that kind of thing under spoiler tags in the future. Just my two cents.

I’m very happy for them. Ever since I found out they were together, I’ve been rooting for them. Could have done without the BB19 alums on my screen, though. Oh man, Tyler must have been having a very big fanboy moment. Love that he changed into Kaycee’s shirt.

Yeah, they had a lot of time to fill, and I know that Tangela segment was older because I’ve watched the whole thing. You know, I don’t entirely hate filler eps, though. Gives you a chance to get to know the people in there better. Like I know that some people don’t sympathize with Angela, but I think it’s important to remember that everyone, regardless of their socioeconomic background, has had challenges growing up. Yes, she was very fortunate she had athletic opportunities, but devoting so much to that kind of pursuit does mean other things get sacrificed along the way.

I just like the whole Level 6 alliance so much. (Well, Winston was the only one I didn’t like.) But I really enjoy all 4 remaining, and I’m glad they’ve done what so few alliances do and actually have stuck together.

Kaycee made the right noms, IMO. She’s positioning herself well. If Tyler does get to the end and chooses her to go with him, I think it may be more of a personal decision based on how much he just likes her as a person. She is quite likable.

Sam at the end . . .
ICON