View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 07:55 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

If it’s something that’s going to air in the episode, then it’s a spoiler. Now I know that some of tonight’s episode will likely show them. I mean, it’s not life or death or anything, but . . . once again, I’ve ended up knowing more than what I’d like to, that’s all.

I think this season’s cast is pretty good, not at all horrible people. I think a lot of them will continue to be friends after the show, which is a nice thought.

I agree that Big Brother is a social experiment, which is why I posted in the last thread that houseguests should not be ejected from the game for using derogatory language or even racial slurs. Censoring them detracts from the authenticity of what we’re viewing. I think a big part of why CBS is angry at Scottie is because he said what he said on live TV where they can only bleep instead of edit it out of the broadcast, and there are rules in place about what can be said when they’re live.

ETA: I think Tyler, Haleigh, and Brett will be the ones in contention for America’s Favorite Houseguest.
ICON