View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 05:14 PM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Ewan & Nicole Friendship Appreciation #8: Thank you, Variety, for Actors on Actors

Ewan & Nicole
Friendship Appreciation #8

Then

"She's really giggly and you can make her laugh. A lot. I'd be very rude in front of her, swear a lot and belch and she'd say, 'Ew-an!' Like a big sister with her younger brother. We had that sort of relationshiop where I would constantly be embarrassing her. But I used to play on it, and it amused me that this was Nicole Kidman and I could behave like this in front of her."
- Ewan, on Nicole Kidman, Elle Magazine August 2001

"Nicole - Knickers, as I call her. I would swear, burp and fart in front of her. I'd try and embarrass her and she would pretend to be shocked. I always played up on that. It was a real elder sister-younger brother relationship."
- Ewan, on his and Nicole's relationship in Moulin Rouge

x

"I'll get in touch with Nicole now and again. Definitely. Because she's a skanky old whore and I love her for it."
-Ewan, Elle August 2001

x

x

"There is another man that I would never have done this film without and that is Ewan McGregor. He's so special, a magnificent person, a magnificent actor and he just makes you better being in the scene with you. So work with him" - Nicole Kidman when winning the Golden Globe for Moulin Rouge

x

"I use to say she was a skanky whore, which really pissed her off. But, yes. She plays a courtesan. A high-class whore. A high-class skanky whore."
- Ewan, on Nicole Kidman's character in Moulin Rouge, Details Magazine, May 2001

Now

Previous Threads