View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Tbh it would of made more sense if abby had one ot two more episodes than leave for sure I guess she wanted to leave sooner rather than later . It's sad cause towards the end she did have less screen time similar to ducky but we had a reason for his absent.

I like this goodbye I do hope once the show does end these characters can come back as a cameo would be nice way to send it off.
I think it was more of a writer's choice to do it in the second last episode. So for not the season finale to be dealing with it, to make it different I would assume. I assume she had a contract for the full season, so what does one more episode.

Also, the renewal was up in the "air" until a few weeks ago. So I wonder if they wanted to do a different kind of episode, even if everyone knew the show was coming up. But Mark's contract held up any announcement...

They did well. It makes sense that after so many years, Abby is actually faced with violence, and she needs time. And to go off, and set up a charity makes sense.

But it seems a little off to tie it to Clayton, when they really didn't have a connection next to last week's episode. But Abby is compassionate, and she probably needs time. And the homeless has always been a pet cause of Abby's.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote