View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:34 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Cute

Really don't understand why Reba had to wear that dress again even if it is famous

Quote:
“I’m thrilled to be a part of this final AMC Flashback moment of the night because I’m not only singing with my friends but one of my musical heroes. We first sang this song 16 years ago right here in Las Vegas. I was terrified. I sucked, she was so nice, though, afterwards,” Clarkson said about McEntire ahead of their performance.

“She’s become more than just a dear friend, she’s family.”

“Getting back on stage with her is going to be a blast because she sings her butt off and she’s cute as a button,” said the 63-year-old country icon. “When she opens her mouth to sing, it’s just like, ‘What is she gonna do next?’ She’s got this range, and I’m in awe every time she sings.”

Source + Pictures
There's also a video at the end with Reba talking about Kelly, more than what it said in the article. She talks a little about Kelly being on The Voice. She also claims she's Kelly's biggest fan - her rival for that may be Brandon, but she still thinks its her

Chelle » join GTmy art