View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

This was definitely one of my favorite episodes of the season.

The Quentin,Laurel and Dinsh stuff was great. Emotional in all the right places plus made it clear that Quentin knows he's not her daughter and that she's done bad things but he still believes she can be redeemed and that no one deserves death.

I love Juliana. However, she needs to take some lessons from Stephen on the angry tough voice. It doesn't do it for me. She needs to try a little less. My only real criticism of the episode.

They have to be setting William on the hero path. Man he did some so stupid most people probably rolled there eyes but honestly I completely see that as something a lot of kids, especially those who have experienced loss already that William as would have done. He sort of reminded me of season one Roy always sticking his knows in Olivers business and don't something stupid. It worked for me. Obviously the writers wanted William to be there to exploit the emotions of Cayden over his son.

I knew eventually Diaz would come out to play. I like the idea that he was making moves along with Caydens moves to suit his agenda. He was a part of making Olivers indictment happen. I do wonder where Agent Watson fits into all this?

I also like that we get a tie in back to why Pikes death had to happen. I was sad Pikes death seemed like a throw away death but now we see it was needed to me someone I to place that was on Diazs payroll.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote