View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 05:27 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

^ She's saying that because she doesn't want to break Drew's heart.
It's OOC for Sam to not feel anything for Jason, I don't care how long it's been....

She hasn't given herself anytime to really sink her feelings in. IF she did, than she wouldn't be afaird to see Jason, she wouldn't be running away anytime she sees him. That kiss would NOT have happened.

All Sam has done was be away from Jason and Jason SEES that, and he knows the pain she goes through everytime he sees her.

Sam doesn't want to hurt Drew so she will keep doing this because as Sam said herself, she knows Jason can handle it... Drew on the other hand would be so heartbroken if Sam left him, and we don't know how much strength he'd have from it.

Right now what Sam saying are JSUT WORDS!
It sort of reminds me of when Sam was with Patrick... and she found out Jason was alive (although now we know he was Drew)... Sam just didn't go running back to Jason, she stayed with Patrick out of obligations and because she did love him and she showed her loyalty. She told him that she wanted to stay with him but it was PATRICK! who told her that he couldn't do that... that he knew she was thinking of Jason...

THE ONLY person who fell in love with Drew before she knew his "identity" was Liz.

It doesn't really matter what Sam is saying because her ACTIONS is showing different. I'd believe she didn't feel anything for Jason if she wasn't trying to run away anytime she sees him... I meant he had to tell her to please not go for her to stay last week... and when they spent hours together, they kissed.

She's not over Jason, it doesn't matter how much of a brave face she tries to put on. And deep down Andrew knows that...

Also, I believe she does love Andrew but she clearly loves Jason as well. With words,
her love is showing to Andrew, with actions her love is showing to Jason...
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote