View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:15 PM
Primal Slayer
Ultimate Fan

Overall this was my favorite Mid season finale out of the 4 since the ante was up throughout the episode and not just a small portion.

It was nice seeing them all in a casual setting, celebrating and just being normal. I feel like the show had more of that back in the day. Also nice to see Donna again though not enough of her and Quentin.

Once I found out it was Rene who sung like a canary to Watson, it wasn't that surprising since he has always been the black sheep of the gang I feel like. I understand where he was coming from but he didn't have to keep it a secret for as long as he did and I am pissed that they didnt feel it was important enough to show him/Watson on screen. He really looked like an ass though trying to defy Oliver after all of this, if it hadnt gone down I wouldn't have minded him doing what he does in the field.

If Oliver had just listened to Diggle and confronted the team head on they wouldn't have lost everyone but I see Oliver fell back into his usual "Im the boss so what I say goes". And then he had to place doubt in Diggles mind at that lol....lord have mercy.

I was really itching for a brief Dinah/Oliver throw down but it wasnt hard to be on her side of things when it came to this whole "spying on your teammates" when it came to Diggle. He out of anyone should've had her back.

We FINALLY get some backstory to Black Siren this season...took long enough. Quentin dying when she was so young would definitely change things for the Lance family and I want to see what ramifications it had. What did Dinah do afterwards? Is Sara on E2? Gimmie that origin episode! But I was glad to see a bit of remorse from her when it came to talking to Quentin and that she let him go, though I wonder how she will swing that with Caydon or if they will just ignore it.

The team breaking into Argus was fun, I like undercover missions in general and think the show could use more of them.

Vigilante makes no sense, last we saw him he was all "I want JUSTICE! Justice with blood!" and now he is on team bad? Hopefully this Legion of Doom works as good as Legends did.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote