View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 08:37 AM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

Yea, not a fan of Dark boards. I want to say TVD board used to be a dark board and it was so hard to read.

Katie should definitely be a part of the graphics. Do we put her in costume as Black Canary or Black Siren?

My issues was I was worried about putting to many people in the graphic. I did see that the One Chicago one has like 10-11 people and it doesn't look has bad has I feared.

So if we could make Oliver, GA, Diggle, Felicity, Qunetin, Thea, Laurel, Curtis, Dinah, Renee work in graphic then I'm all for having all of them. With Oliver and Oiver has GA that's 10 so

My question does come down to costumes. Who should be costumes and who shouldn't?

Laurel could be Black Canary or Siren?

Willa wants to film less thus her ruduced roll and why we don't see her dress up as speedy anymore? So do we still out her in costume?

Also, in regard to Dig... I feel like this story line is gonna lead somewhere else for him. I weary about putting him in graphic as Spartan. Plus even though Oliver put hood on in last episode it almost felt like they were leaning towards the possibility of Oliver and Diggle sharing the GA hood? So I also sorts of confused.

As for Rene I would actually prefer his old look with wild dog shirt and hockey mask but should we instead use updated costume?
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote