View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

I enjoyed this episode more than the premiere. I'm not sure I like the ending mints not that I don't like the idea of Dig as GA. It's that rationale behind that has me confused and the fact that we have drama in form of a lie.

I'm okay with the identity reveal thing because while it seems the genie was sort of put back in bottle it wasn't really because Agent Watson ain't byung it one bit. I'm also a fan of this because to me it feels very real world. People would constantly be trying to out the GA. People could also suspect Oliver but always lack definitive proof.

The same could be said for the Lance/Bkack Siren Laurel stuff. That man has been through so much. It baffles me that people think he should just be able to realize it's not his daughter. He knows that on some level but he also knows she was still his a version of his daughter and he thought he killed her. It seemed very real to me that he'd be struggling to stay sober. That's a life long stuggle.

We are 2 episodes in and we've had a l of future set up villian wise. We've set up Boack Siren and Antaloy. We are slow building again. Thus I'm very happy. For now at least. It could always take a turn for the worse but so far I very happy n
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote