View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 01:30 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Ach, sorry, I meant to share the rest of my thoughts last week but was so busy with other stuff. This is just going to be a quick summary now 'cause I've got so many other things to do still! And my memory of the episode is fading sadly. Will have to re-watch! Well, I'll be re-watching S1-6 again for sure.

Ok, I'll start from the beginning.

~ The beginning scene with the girl and her dad, even though she had the book I didn't connect that he was Henry grown up!
~ Loved Hook and David scenes - David almost calling Hook his son, but then added "in law" after a pause. Hook determined to get back to Emma no matter what.
~ Henry trying everything to get Emma to believe again
~ The EQ not quite so evil anymore and actually steals from the rich to give to the poor with Robin - most of the time.
~ Zelena's exasperated expression when EQ shows up and she and Regina compliment each other's outfits.
~ Wow - EQ offering to help keep the storm from coming long enough so that Regina could get back to Henry. That was amazing.
~ Rumple killing BF!! Just like that. Felt a little too easy. But I'm so glad he didn't give in when she offered to bring back Bae from the dead. He knows all too well magic comes with a price and was not prepared to pay it anymore. That was awesome!
~ I was confused when it turned out the BF still had Gideon's heart, because who's heart did Rumple put back in Gideon?
~ Rumple finally making the right choices for his family is EVERYTHING.
~ Hook calling Snow "hello there mummy"
~ Snow finding David and the parallels with the Pilot and David finding Snow
~ Regina and Emma before the final battle, I loved that Regina reminded Emma of their past, and that they fought over Henry, but Emma found a third way, that they were both his mother.
~ Loved Emma's speech during the fight with Gideon.
~ Henry saving Emma with TLK!
~ Loved that Gideon was transformed back into a baby - now Belle and Rumple can raise him with love like it was meant to be.

~ Everything about the ending was PERFECTION. The Charming's finally have a nice home in a farm
~ Emma and Regina sending Henry off to school
~ Snow back to teaching again
~ Emma and Hook as Sheriff fighting crimes together in her VW is too adorable.
~ The dwarfs surprise for Regina as they add Queen under her name as Mayor of Storybrooke was so cute
~ Everyone gathered at Granny's
~ Same girl from beginning of the episode - Lucy - finds her dad Henry! Wow, full circle!