View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 01:46 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Um, wow. I'm shaking. What a finale!!!! I was I can't really begin to express how to put my feelings into words...ugh, it was too perfect. What made watching this finale tonight magical is it's a full moon right now. I don't know, it just made the experience that more amazing to me. I think I need to process some things first before sharing all my thoughts on this nail biting finale. It's getting late and I fear I'll turn into a zombie before even getting half way through. I will attempt to share tomorrow, though maybe I will do this in parts - otherwise it will end up being a full blown essay.

What I will say now though is that I'm excited that I have FINALLY caught up with the rest of y'all, and I can freely post on the rest of the board without fear of spoilers. Speaking of spoilers, I did my darnedest to stay away from them as much as possible whilst watching the series, and religiously kept to the episode threads only. It wasn't easy, let me tell you! And as for S7, I'm keeping cautiously optimistic. I know that there will be major changes and that certain main cast members won't be returning as regulars anymore. It will be strange, but I'm keeping open-minded. As for talking about the S6 finale itself to tie in with the show's future, like I said, I will post tomorrow.