View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 07:35 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Another fantastic episode! I am already addicted to this show.

I still love Nick. Him telling June to be careful was really sweet and I liked their little walking scene at the end where she noticed that maybe he would care about her spending time with her commander. (Who still doesn't seem that bad just yet. I'm kinda waiting for the show to drop.)

But in this depressing show it was nice to see her get to play scrabble and actually enjoy that. Her crying/laughter at the door was a nice moment.

It seriously makes my blood boil watching them have to do what they are told. Calling them whores in front of them? Ugh I almost would rather fight and die, than live in that world, but she has a child she wants to see again so I understand why she puts up with it. But man, that would be horrible and frustrating.

Ofglen? Is that her name? She is such a great character and I love that she wanted to be part of the rebellion but she was walking on dangerous territory and now she's been replaced? WTF. I want to know what happened to her and I hope she is okay.

I feel like Yvonne's character feels slightly bad? When she was watching the pregnant woman give up her child she seemed to have a tiny bit of sadness there but maybe I am imagining things. The girl that had the baby and then had to give it up, I felt so awful for her. That would be so upsetting. At least she gets to spend time with her when she breast feeds but still, what a sad world.