View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:17 AM
JDM's❤︎Sweetheart
Fan Forum Legend

Maroon 5 (Is celebrating 13 years at FF!!!)

Made by: si_crazy

Testimonials

Congrats everyone on 13 years That is an amazing accomplishment, I'm so proud of this board. I've been a fan of Maroon 5 for so long now and I love having a place to discuss them with people who love the band just as much as I do. Here's to many more celebrations to come! - Ingrid (broken melody)

Made by: Rita

Wow this is truly an occasion to celebrate. This is the little board that could. We have had so many ups and downs, and many memories over the years. This board means so much too me that everytime I debate on if it should be shut down or not, I just can't do it! I found this board at a time in my life when I needed it most. I guess that's why I care for it as deeply as I do. I will do everything I can, too keep this board up and running for as long as it has posters around. I love you all, and I love all the lifelong friends I've made because of this board. My love for Adam/the band has never died, and I think as long as that never changes, this board will be a part of FF. Thank you for all the years of support, and I hope for many more! -Nikole

Maroon5 Board had pretty much evolved over the years. I remembered being a shy newbie addicted to Maroon5 and then eventually transforming to a talkative, crazy M5 Sko. M5 Board is my first family in and until now - even after years of absence - I always come back here.
No matter who helms the the board, it's always the same feeling when I post here - it will always be my second home.
13 Years! I feel so old but I am so glad that we are still here. Congratulations Maroon5 Board. It's always a pleasure being here. -HappySquared

I C O N S

Made by: broken melody

Made by: Nikole

Made by: Rita