View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 01:23 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

yes. Its interesting and he has great sense of humour, so I love reading it.
Here is some more.

About his dream girl and projects he prefers to do:
Agnes from Sweden writes:
Hi Scott, Im a big fan of yours <I love Queer As Folk and have watched it many times. My question for you is: Are you married? Have you children?And then I also wonder, how your "dream girl" is supposed to be like.And I also wonder,How would you describe yourself? How you are as a person or something like that.And I also wonder what do you want people to be in your surroundings? I know you probably accept everyone for who they are, but what do you prefer for qualities in the people you meet?(The most important question And how are your aspect in movies for example, should they be dark or light? Easy or difficult and somewhat scary? ......
Scott: Wow! You wonder A LOT, Agnes. ;o) I’ll do my best to answer. I am not married and have no children. Did my mother tell you to ask me that to make me feel badly or guilt me into giving her some grandbabies soon? I’m trying, Mom! I’M TRYING!!As far as my “dream girl” goes, she’s very changeable ... I seem to meet a new version of her every day! See, MOM? That’s part of the Problem! It’s HER NOT ME!!I would describe myself as extraordinarily charming and handsome and rich … but only a small fraction of that is true. I love my mom though … if only she’d GET OFF MY BACK!! I’ll settle down when I’m ready and NOT BEFORE THEN!I am very fortunate that I have WONDEFUL people who surround me ona a daily basis. They are kind, funny, down-to-earth and don’t make me feel badly that I’ve come this far in life and only have a dog and cat to come home to and think it would be okay to knit booties for THEM instead of babies that DON’T EXIST!Ok. Enough of that. Now on to your most important question: I have no preference of what types of projects I’m attracted to as far as comedy or drama as long as the character(s) are rich and three-dimensional and the story an interesting one. I’m not a fan of “torture” films or things that would leave horrible images on my or anyone’s souls.I would love someday to play some of the great roles that Arthur Miller wrote for older men but in the meantime I look forward to being surprised by the “dream roles” and projects that come up unexpectedly. I love Theatre and Film/TV work … heck, I just LOVE WORKING!Thanks for your kind words, Agnes! I hope you are enjoying all the pleasures of being a 22 year-old straight Swedish girl!

And here he describes his dream girl in more detail, if someone is interested, but dont know if anyone has a chance

To Scott: Thanks for the photo. I am glad that you liked my picture. And speaking about manga, yes, you really need some cute girl around. If you describe me her I would try to draw.And a question from me. Do you think you are reliable predictable person like Ted?And you mentioned somewhere that before you took part in Queer as folk in Los Angeles you had problems with girls. That reminds Ted a little=) Then this character changed during the time and evolved and finally in 5 season Ted became really confident.Did it affected you? Did you change because of this character? Jenis
Scott: Wow, I get to describe my dream girl and you’ll just draw her for me? Cool. Well, if you could make her a mix of Audrey Tautou with Zhang Ziyi and a little Freida Pinto and a dash of Annie Clark (St. Vincent) thrown in for good measure that would be great. Oh, and makes sure she has dimples... and she should think I’m the funniest, smartest guy in the world and she’ll never leave me and she’ll always tell me how great I am and teach me new things every day and make me laugh and be independently wealthy ... and ... Am I being too demanding?Now for your questions: I would indeed consider myself a reliable person but I hope I’m not QUITE as predictable as “Ted” was (at least early on).I have mentioned that whenI first moved to LA my self-esteem took quite a hit because the food chain of physical attraction here was quite different than what I was used to back in Chicago or Connecticut and I was viewed as a big geek by most women here. Although I KNOW that I am a big geek inside I now don’t think ALL women see me that way, I’m happy to say.
As far as how “Ted” affected me or changed me I’d have to say that portraying the battles with all his inner-demons certainly helped me realize how foolish a lot of the ones I wrestle with are and that has helped me purge myself of most of them ... not ALL ... but most.

Last edited by Sia; 08-02-2017 at 01:29 PM