View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 09:26 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Hello, I'm Tia, the mod of this great board and I've been thinking about this for quite sometime now and I feel that now might be the right time to close the board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 15 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let us know what you think. We'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

In addition, my interest for the show Empire has died down tremendously, so, I feel I'm posting out of obligation over the passion for the show and the board and sadly there is not enough posters on the board to reach the daily 15 post average that Fan Forum requires each day. I'm in for whatever solutions anyone might have to save the board, even stepping down as mod, for another person who has more passion for the show can apply for a future moderator opening position, that is of course if another person sees potential for the board which would be very nice.

So, I want to see everyone solutions and what you feel is the best direction to take.