View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 06:35 PM
IloveJules!
Extreme Fan

It's been a while since I last posted over here, but there is some time left before the board is closed, so I have to say something because I love this board.

I like to have this little place to talk about and express/show my support and love for my favorite actress. So, it's sad to know the board is going to be closed.

But at the same time I understand why this decision was done. If there is not enough people interested in keeping the board active, then there's no point in keeping it open. And I agree it's better to do it this way rather than being forced to do it because of the post count rule.

I think there are devoted fans of Liz out there who love to talk about her and would watch anything she does, just because it has Liz. But I think these fans are mostly on Instagram or Twitter nowadays. I don't know if they know about this board or about . Or maybe they do know about it, but don't want to post here.

Speaking for myself, sometimes real life gets in the way. Like last year I was being quite active during the Dead of Summer period and I wanted to watch and comment about all the episodes, but suddenly I had to take a break from doing it because something really bad happened in my life.

I'm here since the beginning of the board, but I usually post when I want to post. I like this freedom. I prefer to post when I have something to say, when I feel I can add something. I'm not much of a chit-chat person, so I came here to talk about Liz and since this year Liz hasn't been on any project and is currently taking some time off, I don't have much to talk about during this break period.

Anyway, I'm going to miss this place. But I can say I had good and fun times posting over here.