View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 07:36 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Nothing more eye-opening than to be flying... and suddenly you're dropped back down to earth. I feel that's what happened here. Emmett wanted everything to be okay for himself and Ted, but Ted was too far gone to see how much he was hurting his friend. What sucks even more, he also tried to get Emmett into using, too. So glad Em was strong enough not to.
From things Emmett shared, it sounded like he had gone down a potentially similar road before and was unwilling to return to that life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
It could have ended desasterous if Em would have agreed and liked it.. it sure would have been the end of their friendship in one point...
Also, people who are doing meth are very dangerous people. They could have set the place on fire. They could have done something physical to Emmett than only verbally humiliate him. Ted mocked him and his success. The fact that Ted had sunk down that low, even though he was using, I wouldn't be able to separate it and blame the addiction. There was too much pain there.