View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 07:43 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
but I think that is what a real friendship is.. you come over a lot of bad things after a while... if you are never able to forgive the person you once loved so much, no matter if it was just in friendship or in a sexual relationship, then it wasn't worth the effect. if one side gives you a sign of apology or aproaches you, you should think about it very well if you should stay so stubourn and not acceptm and toss that friendship away this way..

Sometimes that person needs a little time, especially when they got the brunt of the problem and feel abused. Which Ted definitely was abusive to Emmett. I'm glad that they worked it out, but I understand why Emmett was so angry. It was like he was left with all the pain and destruction, but suddenly because Ted got clean, he was supposed to accept everything and forgive and forget. On top of that, even after Ted got clean, he was mean to Emmett.