View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 03:26 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Graphics Team Mentoring

GRAPHICS TEAM MENTORING

WHAT IS IT?

The Graphics Team is a group of people that not only makes graphics for Fan Forum, but also encourages each other to become a 'better' graphics creator. We pride ourselves on being supportive of each other and getting the best out of each other. With this program we want to extend that exchange towards more than just the Graphics Team Members, to potential future Graphics Team Members and people that would like to see what it's all about.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Each person that wishes to participate in this program can say so in this thread (or PM one of the Graphics Team Managers). The Graphics Team Managers will then appoint a Graphics Team Member to you who will help you out, providing tips and adjustments that improve your chances of becoming a Graphics Team Member. This person will be your contact person, and you can ask them anything about any concerns or questions you may have. They will do their best to assist you in your journey to our team. The endgoal is for you to be a member of our team, so if that interests you, definitely think about joining!

ARE THERE OTHER PLACES I CAN RECEIVE ANY TIPS OR ADVICE?

If you're a little unsure on if you want a mentor or are ready for one you can always give making a banner a go and PM what you've made to one of the Graphics Team Managers and we can help you out. Otherwise you may wish to post them in this thread and any of the Graphics Team members may provide advice and tips on your graphic. There are also some tutorials made by current and previous team members which you can find here: Mel's Tutorial, Rae's Tips, and Soph's Tutorial.

WHO WILL MENTOR YOU?
  1. spacekru
  2. calling me home
  3. Queen of Babble
  4. my turn to cry
  5. chaos blues
  6. vale decem
(More to be added later on)
Thread is to be restarted by a Graphics Team Manager