View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:43 PM
~AnastasiaGrey~
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
It is pretty obvious Bay's heart is not into her relationship with Travis, now that they are back in Kansas City. I wonder if Bay and Travis could have maintained their magic, as long as Emmett had remained in LA. Or if Kansas City would have doomed Bay and Travis, no matter what.

I lean towards the idea that Bay and Travis would not have survived being back in KC, even if Emmett had remained in LA.

I agree with everyone here. Bay needs to end this relationship with Travis, before she breaks his heart. (For just a moment, in the last episode, I thought Mary Beth dating Tank might reignite Travis's feelings for Mary Beth, and he might want to rescue her, but alas, I was wrong. Travis seems to have closed the Mary Beth door. He is all about Bay now.)

Bay has already hurt both Emmett and Tank. (There was a time when I thought Bay would never hurt Emmett, but she did. Bay crushed Emmett and treated him exactly the way she is now treating Travis.)

Noah and Ty were able to see the writing on the wall, and they both got out of their relationships with Bay, before she could hurt them.

I hope Travis does not get hurt. I hope Bay is mature enough to let Travis know her feelings, before she does anymore damage to their relationship.
The best think she could do is just get out of it. I mean its not working for either one and Travis is already noticing it.