View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 03:57 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
He is a cutie yes lol
Travis's looks don't appeal to me at all, but he is physically fit. That's nice.

His character sure does seem to be friendly in the last year, too. All of his anger issues have disappeared, and he is much more mature than he used to be.

It's odd to think that he ever opposed Bay going to Carlton, as part of the pilot program. He really mistrusted hearing people back then, and now, all of those issues have gone away. It's as if Travis is an entirely new character, from who he was during Seasons 1, 2, and 3.

In last week's episode, I thought Bay and Travis's love seemed quite real. At first, when they hugged in the park, I felt that their love was distinctly friendship on Bay's part and nothing deeper.

But then, at the end of the episode, when Travis brought China to Bay's apartment, I could feel Bay's mature, adult, sexual love for Travis. It no longer felt anything like a friend-zone relationship. Bay and Travis seem like the real deal to me.

What do others think?

I am going to be angry at Bay, if she allows Emmett to mess up this new relationship with Travis. I wish Emmett didn't have depression right now. If he didn't, then I believe he would stay away from Bay and Travis and allow them space to make things work. With the depression, I am nervous Emmett will interfere.

If after everything Emmett has done to Bay, the cheating, the abandonment, the selfishly using her rape for his own ill-gotten gain, then, if Emmett is also self-centered enough to screw up Bay's relationship with Travis, I will interpret that as Emmett only being able to love himself.

The person who really loves Bay will let her go. If Travis is the one who really loves her, then I hope that Bay comes back to him. How sad that would be for Bay, if the good one gets away.

I love Emmett, but with the way the writers have taken his character, I do not want Bay to be stuck with him at the end. It will feel as though Bay lost out. At this point, I see happier futures for both Bay and Emmett, if they let each other go.

That may change, but I am not holding my breath.