View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 04:22 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

Absolutely hated this episode. The worst of the 3 so far.

Seriously while the musical was funny at first... That scene lasted way way to long.

I did like all the Michelle and Lorelai stuff. It felt pretty natural. Sometimes you do have to move on even if you don't want to especially for money and for your family.

The Rory and Logan stuff is kind of sad to me. Im beginning to really think they love each other but maybe just are not good for each other. They seem to want more from each other than they can give but don't want to let go either. But seriously how are we heading into the last episode and Rory still hasn't broke up with Paul. I don't like that. It makes rory seem awful.

I was kind of hoping we'd start to see Lorelai and Emily starting to thaw. Instead we go in to the last episode with Lorelai pretty much in a bad spot with every person in her life. I'm not sure I like that.

I loved Jess being the one to steer Rory in the direction of writing the book. He always seems to be there and give her advice when she's at a low point. I assume because he knows what it's like to be at the bottom and he doesn't judge.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote