View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 09:31 AM
Swift2Potter
Passionate Fan

GUYSSSSS! I thought I'm going to be so disappointed because there is no "Where You Lead" in the intro but they replaced it better!!!! It will really make you feel nostalgic! Love the intro.

LOVED WINTER. I was having hesitations on whether I would like it or not when I was reading the spoilers but when I watched it, i loved it.

The opening scene! As if they have never left. Love the conversation! Was really shocked on Miss Patty's situation (what happened to Ms. Liz Torres ) I love how proud Luke is with Rory.

I think Rory is my least favorite here because of their Vegas whatever with Logan. Sounds really pointless lol BTW, I'm no Logan fan but daaaaaamn Matt looks so fine! But still, what are they doing? They're 32! This is not college anymore, they should have outgrown it by now. Im really disappointed and really Rory, how can you forget Paul??? I feel really bad. It's so sad because Rory is bad at relationships before but she became worse

Anyway, my favorite will be PARIS! She never changed. Loved how critical she still is and I also love the kinds words that she gave to Lorelai. She's the best, so bad that she and Doyle are divorcing - but as Rory said, Team Paris all the way!!!

I love that Jess was mentioned by Luke.

That is all, on to the next one!