View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 05:26 AM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassiek (View Post)
I've loved all the scenes of them just talking together. I felt they were so much more honest with each other than they were with other people. Even when someone was angry or sad, they still seemed honest with their feelings (except when Travis was trying not to love her for awhile).
I have not enjoyed any of the Travis and Bay scenes, but you are right that Bay is honest with Travis, when she has never been completely honest with anyone else.

I don't think Bay has ever really cared what Travis thought, so she never had any reason to hide anything from him. It will be interesting to see if that changes when Bay falls in love with Travis.

Obviously, Bay will start caring about what Travis thinks when that happens, so will it make her to begin to hide things from him? Or will Bay stay in this mode of baring her soul to Travis?

I'm interested to find out.

On a side note, I believe the reason I have never enjoyed any of the Travis and Bay scenes is because Bay hasn't really cared about Travis in the past. If Bay begins to care about Travis, then maybe I will start to enjoy their scenes together.

So far, Bay has spent a lot of time using Travis to meet her own needs. So did Daphne. That kind of sucks for Travis, doesn't it?