View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 09:47 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

I'm going to ask my friend when it seems like he's better. He and I were going to do it on our own or make a community,but that's such a pain. It always falls on me to do it,so w/e. If he can't or doesn't want to,then it's fine. I don't really think it needs to be serious/canon. Like they'd ever have reality TV there. All the money gets spent on war and politics.

Name:Keesha Fernandes
Job: Writing,Editorial and Archives. She's a ghostwriter, but she does plenty of other things, too. She's the resident Millennial,therefore all the stuff no one else wants to gets dumped on her. She's been at the job for 3 months and loves it.
Opinion on Kylo Ren and Matt: She has a fairly accurate assessment of him, despite never having actually spoken to him. If people asked, her answers would surprise them.
Bio: Keesha's husband left her 3 months ago and thanks to her godfather,she has a job at the base and a place to stay. She's never been on her own before and has poor social skills as a result of being married to a much older, controlling man. She severely dislikes eating in the cafeteria,as storm troopers and male employees stare at her,hit on her or say weird, offensive things. She's the youngest employee on the base that isn't a storm trooper. She's met some friendly faces, but for the most part,she's by herself at work.

Keisha heard people muttering and complaining about the new guy,so she's curious. Another new person can probably relate to how harsh the workplace environment is.

PB:

[/SIZE]

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 02-19-2016 at 09:20 PM