View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 04:25 AM
Kassiek
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
How is it a turnaround? Do you mean that this post is more positive than I usually am, in regards to Travis's character?

I wonder how Bledsoe holidays and family vacations will be for Travis, now, if he and Bay become a true couple.

* I think Travis is still struggling with his English. Kathryn seemed quite frustrated with him, while she was trying to tutor him. It didn't seem like an easy fix, to me. And I thought John was the one that forced that information out of Travis, rather than Travis coming to the Kennishes for help.
Yeah that's what I meant, sorry I'm half distracted while responded and doing a terrible job with discussions today but if I want to get in them before they fade away I only have time right now...lol.

As for family vacations, do they actually take them? My family has never taken a family vacation. It's always going to a family reunion if there is one or not going anywhere. Not every family has them so I think that may be a moot point.

As for the final one, I found the scene on YouTube again to make sure before I talked about it (link here). John is talking coaching with Kathryn in the kitchen and Travis comes over. He then asks for John's help with his paper (no pushing involved) and then John says that Kathryn could do it not him. I also don't think it should be a easy fix. I thought the way the scenes played out with Travis being frustrated and Kathryn being frustrated back is very true to the situation.

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!