View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 12:57 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

I've been giving Bay & Travis's romantic relationship a lot of thought lately. Do most people believe the writers will go there, with these two, and explore a relationship? I think that they will.

Earlier today, I was thinking about the possibility of Travis being insecure with Bay. His confidence seems to be on a true upswing, and he may not show any insecurity at all. He was awkward around Mary Beth and took forever to kiss her (despite being such a good kisser, according to Daphne, and now Bay). Plus, Travis was insecure of his dancing ability and his deafness around Mary Beth. He thought he could not compete with hearing guys for Mary Beth's affection, at the time.

But maybe Travis has worked through all of that now. He is so adamant that Bay is the love of his life, and he didn't have any insecurity kissing her, despite her protests. Perhaps Travis never had real feelings for Mary Beth, maybe that is what caused his insecurites. And now that Travis does have them for Bay, all of his insecurities are gone.

Yet, Travis only has two male friends (Emmett and Garrett), and both of them have had sex with Bay. Will that affect Travis? Both of them have a lot more experience with women, than Travis, too, but maybe the writers will not explore that. Perhaps Travis doesn't have any insecurities, when it comes to measuring what he has to offer Bay. He may know that he is head and shoulders better than Emmett or Garrett.

I wonder if Travis would be insecure of Bay's friendship with Ty, if he should return?

I'm thinking Travis won't be insecure at all for some reason, not around any of Bay's previous boyfriends. I am thinking Travis will feel like he is boss, because loving Bay gives him such a confidence boost.

It will be interesting to see, though. I wonder if Travis will keep trying to do things for Bay, or if he will chill and enjoy her company.

I also wonder how college and baseball will continue to go for Travis. Do you all think he will have an easy time with both?

If the writers choose to go there, this could be a huge season for Travis. We could see him finally work through his issues with his own family. We could see him grow closer to Melody and be a big brother to the new twins. He could be a success in college, with Kathryn's continued tutoring help. He could make it into the major leagues, with John's continued coaching. The sky might be the limit for Travis this season.

Garrett will probably be happy for Travis and Bay. Maybe Emmett will come around and give Travis his support, too. Travis is his brother, after all. Emmett should want what is best for him.