View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 10:25 AM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

Will Smith on Suicide Squad's Love Triangle with Harley, Joker | Collider

See electrifying new looks at @JaredLeto and @CaraDelevingne in #SuicideSquad

Sounds Like We're Getting A Love Triangle Among These Three Villains In SUICIDE SQUAD

"Suicide Squad" Cast Talk Their Characters

‘Suicide Squad’s Harley Quinn and Deadshot Get Their Own Empire Covers

‘Deadpool’ Will Take Colossus Back to His Roots

‘Suicide Squad’: High-Quality Images Illuminate Killer Croc, Harley Quinn, and More

Suicide Squad: How Involved is The Joker?

"They gave me a bear to help with the stress. I named him Bruce." ~ (Reality Check) #SuicideSquad

No caption needed #HarleyQuinn #SuicideSquad (via ComicBookMovie.com)

"Flag is the highest level operator working for the government. He's had lots of friends die and has killed many, many people. Deadshot gives him the most problems. Harley is easily distracted, but up for following orders if it means destroying things..." - @JoelKinnaman #ColenelRickFlag #SuicideSquad

"He's formidable. He can climb anything. And he hangs people for a living. I joke that he was caught strangling Wonder Woman. I downloaded this app called Grog Knots. Now I could tie up a horse." - @AdamRBeach #Slipknot #SuicideSquad

"She has morals and codes. She's can also slice through hundreds of people without taking a breath." - @Karen***uhara #Katana #SuicideSquad

"It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind and the earthquake.. And one is coming." #ElDiablo #SuicideSquad

More HD still released of the #Skwad! #SuicideSquad #CaptainBoomerang

According to David Ayer, #SuicideSquad is the "Comic Book Movie 2.0" (Source: Empire)

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 11-03-2015 at 07:18 PM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote