View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 11:57 AM
Slayerfan714
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I'm now getting more and more DC flashbacks. This is seriously some Pacey Joey stuff going on *sigh* so I guess Garrett is AJ from right before Pacey and Joey got together. But of course this is a different show (same major guy involved but that means nothing).
It does remind me a lot of DC, too. Not to get too OT, but I think the writers were surprised the popularity of P/J, but I haven't really been looking at social media to see how people feel about Bay & Travis. It would have been interesting had social media been around (at least to the extent it is now) during the DC P/J/D triangle. There were message boards and the like, but no FB, twitter, tumblr, etc.

I'm not really sure on where they'll land on Bay & Travis. It's hard in this day and age to flip the switch on the couple the fans perceives to be the OTP and turn another couple into it. But I guess DC did that so

It's funny that Bay was perceptive enough to look at Emmett before they even interacted and just know from the look Emmett gave Daphne that he was into her, but she seems to have no idea that Travis is into her. And when Daphne told Bay Tank was into her, Bay denied it.

I wonder if Bay has any inkling that Travis has feelings for her. She doesn't appear to. But then again, even if she did, I can see Bay avoiding it. Just because she said he's one of her best friends. She needs that now.