View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 04:58 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailpolishchick2 (View Post)
If Travis was smart, he would not go there with Bay. He'll end up hurt in this and this thing with Garrett, is nothing more than a sexual rebound.
I think Bay would readily agree that rebounding is what she is doing with Garrett. Bay is not interested in a relationship with Garrett. She is just interested in having sex with him, and she knows that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassiek (View Post)
I agree about Garrett being a sexual rebound. I'm not sold on it being a bad idea for Travis. Bay already thinks they have a lot in common and he's been really supportive of her. And honestly, it really seems Travis is not that invested in his friendship with Emmett.
I agree that Travis has zero investment in his connection with Emmett. I would not even call it a friendship, because it isn't.

But Travis does care for Melody, and Emmett is her son. So if Travis cares about his connection to the Bledsoe family overall, it would be better for him not to enter into a relationship with Bay.

But hey, perhaps Travis's feelings for Melody don't run that deep.

I'm not sold that Travis's feelings for Bay run that deep either, though. I don't even think Travis knows the real Bay. He has this image of her in his mind, and he believes that it is true. But Bay is a lot more multi-dimensional than Travis is even aware.

Travis does not know Bay took the fall for Daphne yet. Travis sees Bay as someone who needs protecting, just at a time when Bay feels she is strong enough to stand without someone else's protection.

Yes, Travis is supportive of Bay, and yes, they have a lot in common. I do believe Bay values Travis's friendship, and if Travis asks Bay for a romantic relationship, she will certainly consider it.

But I do not feel Travis is who or what Bay wants. Bay already tried to play it safe with Tank, and it blew up in her face. Bay doesn't want the safety of a good man right now. Bay wants to be adventurous and explore, either alone or with someone of a like mind.

I don't see that as Travis right now. But I guess we'll see what happens.