View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 04:53 AM
Stay to the Lights
Fan Forum Star

Here it is.

Quote:
Adrian's Diary #2
Date: ~November, the year VA takes place

I don’t get why people are so touchy. When I told Dinah Drozdov that I wanted to keep things casual and still date other people, she was fine with that. When I told her sister Aly the same thing, she was fine with that too. But for some reason, when Dinah found out Aly was one of the “other people,” she flipped out. And when Aly found out about Dinah, she REALLY flipped out. I guess there’s some special rule about dating two sisters at the same time. Like that you aren’t supposed to do it. But then things got really bad when their dad found out. He started going off about how I was going to suffer in new and terrible ways I’d never dreamed possible. When Aunt Tatiana found out, things got really, REALLY bad. I guess Lord Drozdov is critical to some motion she’s trying to get passed, and he threatened to pull his support because of me. Aunt Tatiana was pissed, to put it mildly. I still don’t really understand these aura things I keep seeing, but hers was deep red, and that just didn’t seem like a good sign. Neither was her screaming at me. Usually, she lets me get away with anything, but this crossed a line. She told me I couldn’t stick around Court for Christmas, not with Lord Drozdov there too. She needs to smooth things over, and me sitting next to him at Christmas dinner might throw that off. So now I have to go spend the holidays at some crap ski lodge in Idaho. I hate skiing, but what I hate even worse is finding out my dad is coming along. Two weeks on “vacation” with Nathan Ivashkov? Looks like I really am going to suffer in new and terrible ways.