View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 03:46 PM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

I like the patch

Margot Robbie on Working with Jared Leto as The Joker in Suicide Squad - SuperHeroHype
margo on working with jared etc

Margot Robbie also talks about the difference in the film and others

Production recently wrapped on Warner Bros.’ upcoming big screen adaptation of Suicide Squad, so the members of Task Force X will be returning to their regular lives, but for star Margot Robbie that might be an issue when she runs into co-star Jared Leto.

“What he’s doing with the character is so cool. At first it was kind of confronting (to be up close) but now I’m so used to it, I think if I ever saw him out of makeup now I would be really confused,” Robbie told the New York Daily News. “Actually, I saw him out of makeup once and I was actually petrified of him. I was too scared to go up and didn’t know who that person was, and when he got back into his makeup I was far more comfortable.”

Robbie also spoke about what makes Suicide Squad different from other comic book fare, saying:

“I guess the one common denominator is we’re all bad guys, it just makes everything more fun that way. The scenes are more interesting I feel, when you just don’t know how the characters are going to react, especially with Harley, who’s absolutely nuts… she’s either going to kill you or laugh and give you a hug.”

The Wolf of Wall Street actress also mentioned that she was glad Suicide Squad was her first foray into comic book movies, noting that she was previously in the running for the Invisible Woman role in Fantastic Four.

“I had a great meeting with the director (Josh Trank) and I really enjoyed that….I guess it’s part of the game: Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some.”