View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 09:38 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Brooke and her family situation is everything. Seriously. I cried at the end when she was sitting there with her parents like that. Awe. This is a perfect ending for Brooke! She has a wonderful husband, adorable twin boys, and now her parents are back in her life, they are reuniting, and all three will be working together. It's so perfect!
This was the absolutely best part of the episode. Brooke went through so much heartache while growing up that it's amazing that she is doing as well as she is!!
Julian is an absolute gem and Brooke's parents both appreciate that so much. Thank God the two of them finally came to their senses and are attempting to be the parents that Brooke deserves.

Quote:
Haley was awesome as always. The burning boat thing reminded me of the good old days with Lucas and Peyton around. I loved when Haley mentioned hanging out with Lucas back in the day.
Haley has come such a long way! She is such a vibrant/beautiful/confident woman! A great wife...mother...talented singer. She is the whole package.

Quote:
Even more ridiculous and highly annoying was Julian re-writing the real scenes, replacing himself as Lucas, inserting himself into the High School years, swapping other characters with himself was insulting, maddening, and downright irritating. I do not remotely like this storyline, not even a little bit.
ABSOLUTELY SICKENING!!!

What does this mean....Peyton does not have Lucas? If Julian was the one made the winning basket..where does that leave Lucas? Was Lucas even on the team?

Quote:
The Clay/Quinn/Logan stuff was not remotely interesting. Logan is adorable, but he was used to prop Clay and Quinn and the lame marriage proposal.
I was gagging throughout all of their scenes.

Quote:
The other thing I hated was how we saw zero aftermath after Dan's death. None. They had the funeral off screen, we didn't get to see Nathan mourn, how Jamie handled it, absolutely nothing. Nathan and Jamie were off together, not even one scene with them. Very disappointing.
I hated that Nathan and Jamie were not there. We could have at least had one little scene showing the two of them camping. Instead we get Clay/Quinn/Logan in the ocean.

I liked seeing Mouth and the guys at the River Court like old times. I'm glad Mouth is going back to sports and Skills has a new job.

Glad to see that Chuck is finally rid of his dad.

I have a question that I was wondering about for several episodes. Did Nathan only need one course to get his college degree? Is he done?