View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 11:38 AM
heimweh
Master Fan

For ♥ Ever #448: uhhhhhh.........freffy...sounds like fluffy

LAKE LOVERS SOULMATES

BEST FRIENDS. COMPLICATED SOULS.
She is dark, quiet, and mysterious. In terms of drugs and sex, she's one of the most experienced characters on the show, but there's so much more to her than that. Effy is very independent and clever.
She doesn't like the idea of having to depend on another person because this means that she's not in complete control.
She's very observant, and she sees the pain that love has brought her brother Tony and her parents.
She is determined not to let that happen to her. She doesn't believe that love is worth all the pain it potentially brings.

He is skins very own skateboarding, bicycling, pothead. He's not as popular out outgoing as his best friend Cook, but he's not as shy and awkward as his friend JJ. He feels like the whole world is against him. He is very introspective and he spends more time thinking about his problems than actually doing anything to solve them. His home life is not the best; his mother committed suicide not too long ago and he doesn't get along with his sister or his dad, although they love each other. Despite everything, he has the ability to be there for those he cares about. He's a good person.

Love at first sight, is what they were to each other. He tried to break down her walls to see their potential, she kept trying to keep her heart guarded by running away and breaking his heart. But they were never able to stay away from each other. Through ex lovers, mental breakdowns and everything in between. They still managed to be each others one and only.

you are the light that's leading me;

"Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love."

f O R e V E R;
Welcome to the safe haven for all Freffies, a place to discuss the love and journey of Effy and Freddie.

the lovers;

click!

185. figeuroa
186. neversleeps
187. beautifullybroken
188. HotPink88 (Anna)
189. AEwiess (Ahmed)
190. Mischief Managed
191. copulated kiss
192. pruedens_!! (Anna)
193. LondonTown89
194. Timtyra (Claudia)
195. Teen Vogue
196. MadisonNorthFan
197. Just
198. AlexisTfH
199. heartscollide
200. chairFTW
201. queenofsarcasm
202. DUHsoTK
203. :Kat:
204. mary ksand
205. FrenchGirl90210
206. Cookie Sponge Winchester
207. ThereIsALight
208. Fall Out Girl <3
209. Davis-Scott
210. Pasadora
211. Standingintherain
212. princess93
213. shut_uo_ste
214. raybanchica
215. shipperFan*
216. MethodicWays
217. murphyboy11
218. CrashandBurn9
219. murphyboy11
220. wistfuldreamer
221. holdmyheart
222. agne
223. CristalBuddy
224. karolyon3
225. CloisFan
226. Forelsket
227. Sweetrouble (Lula)
228. PurplexMoon
229. NianxDelena
230. ChasingStars
231. MusicInMySoul
232. Flame.of.love
233. iszy
234. Carolina95
235. bbroccs
236. chairdelenaradrian
237. rebelsoul

the reasons;

95. Because she wanted him to hit her, only he could make him feel anything.
96. Because he kisses her with immense passion.
97. Because they both looked good the morning after with sex hair!
98. Because she couldn't resist that smile of his.
99. Because she called him and said "Because I love you."
100. Because Effy chose Freddie = OTP.
101. Because she helped herself to some of his chips.
102. Because she spent all her Summer thinking about Freddie.
103. Because 'I bet it liked you more'.
104. Because she was interested in knowing if he was.. 'all clear' again.
105. because she took one look at Cook and realised Freddie was the one and gave Cook a pity hug.
106. Because Freffy wouldn't let Cook getting punched interfere with their hot dancefloor makeout.

Y O U T U B E F R E F F Y

Wonderwall by alifeuncommon16
Ender by alifeuncommon16
Close Your Eyes by joannini8me
Chasing Cars by Mettemusenberg
Get Up by schokokeks1189 Nothing and Everything by acmmproductions
Breathe Me by lolohannah
Too Late by melodyofafallentree
It‘s Not Going to Stop by Skategirl88
I Love You, We Will Be Together by Pruedens

you A R E the F U R Y;
in M Y head;

you C A N take A N Y T H I N G;
I F you W A N T it E N O U G H

Our Words;

They're beautiful. Inside and out. There's a real sense of gentleness and purity about their relationship. It's untainted by cheating or petty fights. They're chilled, easygoing and they love one another. Young, carefree and in love is how I like to remember them.
-JusW

Okay, this is hard. LOL. But it'd probably be Freddie and Effy's character as individuals and how they work so well together because of that. Just how caring, innocent, patient, and loving a person Freddie is. And how cynical, dark, btchy, and mysterious a person Effy is. They're both perfect in their imperfections and flawed in all the best ways. They love each other so much and express that in different ways - it makes their story so complicated, yet so beautiful. They just belong together.
-hilarie.love

What I like the most about Freffy is how they have this gravitational pull towards each other. It's so great to see their characters develop through their feelings of either trying to fight it or giving in. Freddie stood up for himself finally, and we got to see a whole new side of Effy.
-Male

I love how Freddie and Effy are the more subdued, subtle couple on Skins. A lot of the other couples are more in your face about why they have a connection and feel the way that they do. With Effy and Freddie they just immediately get each other from the get go and they can see that there's something there that neither can ignore for long. The moment in the Shed scene where Effy says "Seems like a good place to hide" and they share that look said it all to me. They just understand each other in a way that no one else does or ever will.
-roswellcharmed_2000

I believe Amber said it best in that they are the perfect complement/contrast to each other. Where Effy is closed, Freddie is wide open. They need each other to balance each other out. I adore the idea that no matter what, it always comes down to Freddie loving Effy and Effy loving Freddie. "They are in the very wrath of love, and they will go together; clubs cannot part them." William Shakespeare
-sweetsorrow

Despite all the drama and all this crap they've been through there's some kind of innocent sweetness to them. Their love story is so touching, so pure and so well written (except for the ending of 4x07), you can't help but fall in love with them.
-HotPink88

Kakefull B F F N E S S;

when did you start
shipping f r e d d i e & e f f y

Since the first picture of Luke and Kaya came out. I thought: 'These two look great together,' and with their scenes in the first episode such as the "she’s like beautiful" moment, i totally fell for them.
-Niet

I started shipping Freffy before series three even aired. I read the episode description for the first episode of the series, then I saw the cast promos, and I knew they just had to be.
-love ridden

When I saw the classroom scene in episode 1. They way he calls her beautiful. And the way she looks at him is just... love. I knew it was a start of something special.
-TheSweetestSmile

Even before series 3 began! I may have invented the word Naomily and Freffy, or be one of the youngest mods, but my proudest medal is that I posted the first Freffy shipper's thread. I knew I'd like them from the way the spoilers described
their beginning and ending. My shipping has continued ever since.
-Amberness

The first time I thought about them together was when I saw a cast picture and i thought that Freddie is hot and would be great with Effy. For sure I knew after first episode and classroom scene.
-myys_PL

IT'S Y O U I S P E N T
ALL S U M M E R THINKING A B O U T

gif of the moment;

★ Mel • born backwardscredit;

Last edited by heimweh; 05-23-2015 at 03:50 PM