View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 07:45 AM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA
Fan Forum Star

Ep was super Cute I was laughing a lot the Martha 'Is he dead?' OMG so funny Kate's reaction to it LOL Rick saying you sure you really knew what you married into? haha

They were so cute going through the hallway picking out their fav characters and how Castle's was something only a 13 yr old boy would like and his imitation haha she was so laughing I was too I loved that they put the writers on the last poster and said 'this season sucks though' LOL

Liz Beall heh nice one writers and her asking how Beckett stays amazing and pretty while she fights crime was priceless she didn't even get to answer her haha At first Castle liked Bobby Valentine then he started hitting on his wife LMAO he was SOOO jealous for the first time jealous Castle was hilarious I love how he pushed him back like get away from my model wife

The actor trying to image herself after beckett was too funny and her asking Castle 'What answer won't get me sleeping on the couch tonight?'

The Martha/Rick scene was SO VERY lovely I adored it such a good son as always encouraging his mother The dancing towards the end was pretty damn cute gah these two are still in their honeymoon phase and I love it.

The reviews at the end for Martha 'She's amazeballs' fabulous

Loved this ep very cute and funny can't wait for the finale
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote