View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Ghost.Of.You
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_and_Flame (View Post)
I'm back after a week of absence I see I am behind on some stuff, I'll try to catch up
First, I wanted to ask - does any one of you still have problems accessing the forum? Because I do, for three evenings in a row it refused to load the page at all. Does anyone have an idea why that might be?
For the Christian Grey thing - it was on the news here, I just cannot believe it.... I'm starting to lose faith in humanity more and more.
Welcome back

No, my problems seem to have cleared up *touch wood* It could maybe be your browser - having too many tabs open and such could be overloading it? I'm not sure though

I lose faith, too. Some people make me cringe so badly.

Quote:
I didn't see Aubameyang getting the yellow card, but my stream was bad anyway It is stupid, there have been more scandalous celebrations of goals and no reactions from the referees... I heard that UEFA recently made some changes in the rules, but they seem ridiculous. Now you get a direct red card if you only hold someone's shirt in the penalty box without hurting them or such, but you don't when you break someone's cheekbones to blood? it's just stupid. Reminds me of the World Cup final a bit.
I didn't see them give it, either, but it seems they did Yeah, there should've been cards given in the WC final, too. It's so wrong what's happening right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad (View Post)
Wait, what? Please tell me you made that up?
I wish I did, I really do. But, nope, true story. The photo of the kid they were using to run with the story had him holding them.

Quote:
Exactly. There are way worse things going on than players celebrating a goal.

Another reason for them to have video evidence, but obviously that's not it for the FIFA.
Yes, they really need to sort it out. I'm glad they're talking of bringing in dealing with head injuries (like Kramer's in the WC final) better, but there is a lot they need to add to that, because some of these guys on the pitch are just... dirty when they play and that's not what football should be; they're sending all the wrong messages lately, not cool at all.

Quote:
Did you catch the Madrid vs. S04 game?
I did, it was actually on TV here. I was so hoping Schalke would win, and they got so close, they played such a fantastic game of football, I was gutted for them when it ended and they'd gotten all that way, and lost by one in the end, such a shame.