View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Ghost.Of.You
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad (View Post)
I read about that in the newspaper - I mean, really... why would you dress your kid as Christian Grey? At age 10!?! How about Harry Potter? Peter Pan? Prince Charming? There's so much wonderful children's literature out there, why 50 SoG - it's not even a children's book
EXACTLY. I don't know how she can sit and say she see's no problem with this, and that 'all the other kids knew who he was.' Well, just because the media have shoved this film/book all over the place so a bunch of kinds know this name doesn't mean it's okay, it's completley wrong that a 10 year old kid was there like that.

Quote:
That rule is kinda stupid, the players want to celebrate, what's wrong with having a little fun? Not celebrating for 5 minutes, but geez, the 'you can't even take off your shirt' stuff is totally out there.
Agreed, they've gone crazy. You cannot stop them celebrating, for players that truly play the game, that's the moment they are there for - they deserve to have their moment. I don't see anything wrong with the masks for a goal celebration, like I never saw anything wrong with them pulling their shirts up and such; it's crazy they've been told to stop this, let them have some fun, jeez

Quote:
The referee in this weeks game was also totally weird. Did you see the elbow against Ciro? I mean, how did that not lead to some kind of card? And don't get me started on the Bayern game, that referee was a joke.
Yes, my god. I don't know where they're getting 'em!

The Ciro moment was so weird, because it just showed him leaving the pitch, but then when they actually sorted it out and showed why I was so shocked; that was blatantly obvious that he'd elbowed him like he did. There was no need for it, and the fact nothing was done about it was terrible. Poor guy is still patched up from it!

Quote:
Saw this on Twitter today - how awesome is that? Chris Evans Dresses as Captain America to Visit Kids Hospital With Chris Pratt - I'm sure the kids were beyond themselves!
I've been seeing a few photos from this around and I'm dying over how cute it is. Those two are beyond adorable!