View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost.Of.You (View Post)
It's a shame, really. World Book Day stirred up a bit of a storm here, when a mother let a 10 year old kid go to school dressed as Christian Grey because she saw 'nothing wrong with it' I'm both shocked and appauled. He even had cable ties.
I read about that in the newspaper - I mean, really... why would you dress your kid as Christian Grey? At age 10!?! How about Harry Potter? Peter Pan? Prince Charming? There's so much wonderful children's literature out there, why 50 SoG - it's not even a children's book

Quote:
It did seem that would be the outcome, it was sods law, wasn't it? But my gosh, it was a brilliant game for the neutral.
Brilliant game indeed.

Quote:
Same here, but it saddens me Auba got a yellow for it, and Reus should've got one, too - but the ref didn't see him. I get they have the 'no masks' rule an all, but gee, it was a celebration - calm down a bit. They weren't wearing it for the entire game (which, if I'm honest, I would PAY to see)
That rule is kinda stupid, the players want to celebrate, what's wrong with having a little fun? Not celebrating for 5 minutes, but geez, the 'you can't even take off your shirt' stuff is totally out there.

Quote:
HE WAS SUCH AN IDIOT. I cannot believe he wasn't carding people, and he seemed so biased. I can't remember who it was, but all those tackles, the Reus situation and Ciro - and NOTHING. Yet, one of BVB makes a tackle and got called out for it?! So wrong, so very wrong.
The referee in this weeks game was also totally weird. Did you see the elbow against Ciro? I mean, how did that not lead to some kind of card? And don't get me started on the Bayern game, that referee was a joke.

Quote:
Here's the trailer, via Marvel UK twitter.
Oh, awesome, thanks

Saw this on Twitter today - how awesome is that? Chris Evans Dresses as Captain America to Visit Kids Hospital With Chris Pratt - I'm sure the kids were beyond themselves!