View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 12:01 PM
Ghost.Of.You
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_and_Flame (View Post)
It's a bit delayed, but Welcome back, Vicki!!!
Thank you

Quote:
Yes, I have seen him in several roles, he doesn't seem to be a bad actor, but after this role i don't think I'll ever be able to take him seriously again
I heard he's quitting the role. I'm not sure if that's legit, but I HOPE it is. So much.

Quote:
Hehehe, they definitely stand out Though, if I have to be honest, pink kind of suits Ronaldo but the others look really funny in it
Quote:
I swear, their kit makes me want to turn of the color on my TV. It's way too 'in your face' IMO.
I haven't seen many of their games, tbh. So I haven't really suffered, but whoever came up with it was brave. It's a bit of an eye sore imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad (View Post)
To be honest, I enjoyed the first two Twilight books back in the day, things got downhill fast from there. The movies didn't help either. I was kinda amused when I found out that 50 SoG is a Twilight fan fiction
I read all the books, I wanted to burn the last one because what a nightmare of a book that is. But yeah, not my thing Met some nice people through it, but such a mess of a series

Quote:
I was beyond bored by the Oscars this year. NPH was okay, but not as good as I expected. That said, whoever wrote his script, was off way too often. Congrats to both Eddie and Julianna, both did an outstanding job. Didn't get to see JK Simmons collecting his, there were some technical difficulties, great to hear he won though, he's been in so many shows and movies, great to see him some recognition.
What did JK Simmons win for? Though I don't particularly know who he is

Quote:
Saw "Birdman" the other day, not sure what's the hype is all about to be honest *hides*
I haven't even bothered to watch it, I saw a trailer and it didn't grab me at all.

I'm so sad to hear about Leonard Nimoy passing