View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 01:14 AM
room to breathe
Elite Fan

I have no idea if they are usable or if you like any of them but there are individual cast pictures here . Even if you suggest more pictures of them together that you love that would be beneficial as not all pictures can be worked with, and not everyone on the team will be able to work with the same picture. If you are concerned that the individual pictures will not match up then I would recommend that you suggest individual pictures from the same season as then they most likely will be from the same photoshoot. We can work with pictures from different photoshoots though.

All we need from all of you is to share all your thoughts on pictures and colour suggestions in this thread and the team will do the rest. We will take in your suggestions and thoughts to make the best possible graphic for you and the board. The more you provide us the better .

What do you think of these colours: one and two? I was thinking a combination of them could work well ?

Quote:
Would it be ok if you posted a board's banner that was re-made recently? Then we can see the type of images we're looking for
Yes, however I am unsure on how this will help you. If you still feel it will though we can do this.