View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
S5 is probably my third favorite season (at least so far - still not sure on 6 and 7). I love seasons 2 and 3 so much, those will always be my favorites.

Same. I seem to be more invested in Rory's relationships overall. Of course I love LL, but I wasn't too invested in Max or Jason. Chris is kind of another story because he more relates to Rory too.
I liked Max and Jason aswell. Never liked Chris though. Maybe as a father later in the series, but not as Lorelai's boyfriend/husband. Maybe it was because my age when I first watched the show, but I always felt more for Rory, etc. Maybe because it was pretty clear from the start that LL would end up together anyway. It was obvious. Their scenes and banter was awesome to watch and one of the reasons why I love GG, but it was Rory who really got to me with her relationships. Mainly because it was unclear with who she would end up in the end and because their relationships felt closer to home due to the age.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.