View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Nostalgic Heart
Extreme Fan

Britney Meet & Greet: Share Your Experience!

Who here has met Britney?

I have met her on February 12th in Vegas and it was totally awesome. Such a magical experience. I really enjoyed it and was so glad that I could finally cross it off my bucket list! I posted a blog entry about it with all the details.

I was very nervous at first, but we had her lovely friend & assistant Fe there to give us tips and advice about meeting Britney and to calm our nerves. When my turn came and I walked up to the meet & greet area and I saw Britney, I wasn't as nervous and it went much better than I expected. My legs were still shaking a little bit, but I handled it surprisingly well and was in control. Britney was very welcoming and not intimidating at all. I said "hey Britney" and she reached her hand out to me to shake mine and we shook hands. She said it's nice to see me and I told her "My name is Marina, and I just wanted to tell you that your music helped me get through nursing school and I have been a huge fan of yours." She smiled and thanked me and said it's cool that I went to nursing school. She was so polite. Then I asked her if we can make the heart with our hands for the picture and she was really cool with it. My first thought when I saw her was that she is gorgeous and her hair and make-up were so pretty. She is very beautiful and so small in person, she's tiny. Luckily, I wore flats and she wore heels so I didn't end up looking taller than her in our picture. It was such a great experience, one that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life. Her team was very nice and everyone was very welcoming. I saw her manager, Larry, backstage a couple times and he waved to us and said hello.

I am meeting her again on December 28th. I just love her Vegas residency.