View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 08:41 PM
fall into your smile
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I just don't think there is a bigger picture, I think they needed someone to die msf and they thought Hell why not Beth Greene no one will miss her. It reeks of a last minute change to me at least. I honestly think he had no idea there would be so much backlash when he wrote this at the last minute. I'm going logical, while Beth can survive a gunshot to the head in which she has sustained to her head. As I have been told by a couple people it went straight through and it didn't seem to wobble at all and it went right out of the back of her head, There was also very little blood in compare a real bullet to the head and there was no brain matter at all. Now I know this is a tv show but GN is a special effects person is I would think more blood and Brain matter would have been shown, also no one checked her pulse nor did you see her face when she "died" I'm not saying she is alive or she isn't alive all I'm saying is that there are so many holes in this storyline.

The overall ratings won't change at all, the Demos which ever networks tries to get is the women 18-45 and those ratings will drop. I can bet my next $20 on the fact that women are not going to sit around and watch an all male dominated show it just won't happen. I just chalk up the "Gross" talk to the stigma and the fact that people still don't agree with Interracial dating nor do they think same sex couples should happen and this whole age gap thing has been going on since the mid 1800's and with the pedos out there the age gap stigma just has gotten so much worse that people just associate it with disgust. there is never going to be a time where everyone agrees that age gap couples are accepted it just isn't and the bigger the gap the more "creepy" people find it even if the two people are adults.

Beth is Jesus is a little out there.
TWD already dropped from it's usual #1 spot to #6 after the last episode. And many people are already saying they're not watching the show when it returns...casual fans included. I just have a lot of faith in the fans to actually stick to their guns about not watching anymore, especially with all the backlash that's been on the internet. And, as an example, Ziva left NCIS a few years ago and angered many fans and ratings dropped and stayed dropped...it just goes to show that if writers piss of fans enough they very well can make the ratings drop. And depending on the network, a lot of the networks will do whatever they have to to bring the ratings back up. I.E., in this case bring Beth back somehow. After all, ratings are everything in the world of tv today.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote