View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 04:42 PM
JaSam4Life
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
I'm a little like that too. A huge part of me is no!! I want her back! How could they do this? But another part is if they hadn't planned this all along with her seeming dead but not really dead (and will come back in 5b) then a part of me doesn't want it. They treated Emily pretty damn dirty. But I don't know.

Thanks for posting that.
Apparently, I got it wrong and Gimple didn't say those things but I took it that way and I still stand with what I said and If you force a writers hand and bringing back Beth would be doing that in my opinion and it wouldn't create some major acr that we would enjoy all it would do is piss off gimple and co even more and I can only guess the writing for Beth would be even more than and last episode was pretty much pod Beth in ever single way it could be and I can only imagine how awkward the writing room would be once Emily came back in there I don't think for a second this was planned from S4 I think what they did plan from S4 or more so gimple did was the whole romance aspect was for sure planned and everyone and their mothers knew it was going that way but AMC just didn't have the stones to do so and I am so, so very sick of seeing networks continue this stigma of age gap relationships. I mean I could totally understand if Emily was actually 18 playing an 18 year old but the girl is almost 30 for crying out loud. and to just proof my point of everyone knowing this was happening there is a review that came out that pretty much spelled it.

Quote:
“Clearly, there was a romance blossoming between Daryl and Beth. Daryl backing the peaceful exchange plan was a sign of that. How will this change the character? They have all lost someone on the series, but Reedus’ performance was clearly his best and more emotionally heartbreaking than when he lost his own brother”
— Mania “Coda” Review