View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 10:56 PM
IceonFire7
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
I do really like the quote you both chose! And the way I phrased it was odd, I should have said songs you can add if you like. This is what happens when I'm doing five things at once.

It took awhile (and you've probably long since gone to bed), but I've gone through all the songs. All the links work and I've favorited a bunch of the songs for myself. It worked out well as I'm waiting until it gets late enough here to do an interview with someone overseas, so I needed to keep busy.

The only thing I found:
In the song 'Can't Stop This Thing We Started', by Bryan Adams, the link works, but there are some extra letters in his last name.

You both did an awesome job with all the music, I just wanted to add in a few more I thought would fit. I wasn't part of the BC when you were putting together the songs, so I didn't know that's how you compiled it. You don't have to use them. On another note, if you ever want obscure/different music, I've got a lot. I've lived overseas on several different occasions and have gotten to know a lot of world music from a range of different styles, so I could always give you some links/names.

Here are a few:
No Light, No Light - Florence + The Machine (This is my fave Charloe song)
Stripped - Shiny Toy Guns
Chemistry of a Car Crash - Shiny Toy Guns
Make This Go on Forever - Snow Patrol
Set Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol ft. Martha Wainwright
Electrical Storm - U2
Ready for Love - Bad Company
L-L-Love - Astaire
Liberty - Olive
Glory Box - Portishead
Don't Take Your Love Away - VAST
Can You Love Me (With the Lights on) - Brian Siewert - Hard to find, but REALLY fits Charloe
This Love - Sarah Brightman

Miloe Song (Platonic and Sad)
Smile - Olive

Let me know what you think Ice. See you next BC!
Oh, no...I'm still up...I'm off tomorrow and when I don't have to work. I am a total night owl.

I'm checking out your music list right now.

In all honesty, we only got a few songs from the book club. Only a few people gave any song requests and really that was almost just to make a personal Charloe playlist. Later, when we decided to add it to the site, Lemon and I basically pulled together as much as we could from our musical collections.

I will go through all of these and share them with her too. Electrical Storm, huh? U2 is my favorite band, so I'll have to give it another whirl. I told Lemon we probably weren't getting out of this without a few U2 songs.

Thank you for doing all that, Thesaurus. For some reason I cannot open any of the links to any songs that we connected through AZlyrics. It just stopped working for me late last night and I have not been able to open it since then.

I really appreciate it so much.

Last edited by IceonFire7; 10-28-2014 at 11:31 PM