View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 04:25 PM
maplezbear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Callen is alway so rash especially when it comes to Hetty but other things as well. In my my mind Sam seems to be the one that comes off Team lead 90% of the time when its suppose to be Callen. I feel like that needs to be addressed sometime.
I agree about Callen being so rash and Same being more of a team leader a lot of the times.

Quote:
I did love that scene. Are they both in denial about being more or are they just trying to play it cool at work and failing? It does seem like they might pretty much be living together. Maybe thats why Deeks asked her to move in last week even if it was played off as a joke? I could see that freaking Kenzie out though. Its one thing to stay together every night its another thing to completely commit to that and not have and escape route, her apartment.
I don't know. I hope they are just trying to play it cool but failing. That could be why Deeks askied and they made a joke about it. Good point about it possibly freaking Kensi out and her not having an escape route.

Quote:
I honestly think that was my favorite part of the episode. It was so deliciously great and funny especially when Callen figured it out.

This just goes along with the getting hit on part. I loved how Sam said he owed her that drink now especially after she got shot twice.
Yeah it was pretty good. Yes, especially when Callen figured it out Hopefully Same and the DOJ lady got their drink.