View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 07:46 AM
Jamie
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Thanks for listing all the episodes! Not sure if that was there before.

Quote:
OMG the superhero episode I forgot about that! There's also an episode where they go back to like the 1920's at some point....but that may be earlier on in the series because I think Peyton is still around.
Chad wrote the '30s episode! That was in S6.

Quote:
Here's a question we can answer while we close out this thread... where would you rank One Tree Hill as far as your favorite TV shows? For all you Creek watchers would you put it in front of Dawson's Creek? I don't mean the best quality TV show when I ask the question... I mean as far as what you consider your top favorites, where does One Tree Hill fall for you?
I don't like ranking my favorite shows but I do have three comments: 1) Breaking Bad is my favorite show by far. 2) I think that OTH is the only show I have watched from day 1 and watched every episode (basically) live. I was so excited about its premiere and I loved it from the start and watched all the way through. That's something special. I really can't think of another show that happened with. 3) Dawson's Creek was my first TV obsession. I was so hooked and had no idea TV could be so cool. When it ended I had a finale party at my house and I was so sad thinking there would never be a show I would love so much again (PS- I also bidded on Pacey's boat on eBay ). Then a few short months later OTH premiered and I was wrong. I loved OTH even more. So I guess I can answer that part of your question. It pains me a little to admit it because I love DC and Pacey so much, but I think I loved OTH more.