View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 05:41 PM
Slayerfan714
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
so what are your thoughts.
I think having almost 24 hours to process it before watching was helpful. There were parts that were disappointing. A big part was the lack of Emmett and Bay & Emmett, but I guess I was anticipating worse?

I don't know.

Do I wish Bay had confided in Emmett instead of Tank? Yes. Of course. If I look at it objectively though, it makes sense. There's no stake in her relationship with Tank. He's not involved in the situation, not really. He's an outsider and in some ways, that makes it easier.

With Emmett, there's a lot to consider. It's not just that she's in denial and scared; she is, but she loves Emmett and knows how much Emmett loves her. It's not like Bay has a terminal disease where she and Emmett are going into it knowing she only has X amount of time left, even if it's an undetermined amount of time, like six months to a year. This is something that may never happen or it may happen and that's kind of harder to process.

I'm not even sure what I'm saying. Just that while I want Bay to lean on Emmett, I can understand why it's easier telling someone removed from the situation. Doesn't mean I like it, but trying to wrap my head around it.

As far as other aspects of the episode, I liked that Toby still has a connection to Sharee. Not sure about him and Lily and where that will go or if it should go somewhere so soon after his divorce.

Daphne and Nacho is just going to end in disaster.

It definitely sucks to get rejected from where you want to go, but then again, college isn't for everyone.

Regina and this East Riverside Project just needs to end. Sigh.

I'm interested in seeing where this satellite school idea goes.